Veal tartare with Entremont honey
- Chop the spring onions.
- Cut the sheep’s cheese into thin slices.
- Crush the hazelnuts and heat in a pan with some butter until caramelised.
- Chop the meat into 1cm cubes.
- Mix together the olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper, lemon zest and honey.
- Add the spring onions, hazelnuts, rosemary, meat and sheep’s cheese to the mixture. Gently stir to cover the meat in the marinade.
- Shape the tartare on a plate using a ring mould.
Recipe: Damien Savariego, Chef at restaurant Quai de l’Ours, Orsières