Risotto with asparagus grown in Valais
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the chopped onion.
- Add the peeled and cut asparagus. Reserve the tips for the filling.
- Stir the mixture and add the rice while continuing to stir constantly. As soon as it starts to become transparent, add the white wine and gradually add the chicken stock.
- Mix gently, cover and lower the heat.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, stir, then leave to stand for about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the asparagus tips in butter for a few minutes.
- Add a little butter and the grated raclette cheese to the risotto and stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with asparagus tips and sprinkled with a little parsley and raclette cheese shavings.