Butternut squash cappuccino with artemisia vallesiaca
- Peel, deseed and chop the butternut squash into small pieces.
- Finely chop the shallots and fry in a frying pan until golden brown.
- Add the butternut squash and sweat.
- Add the milk and vegetable stock and leave to simmer until the butternut squash is cooked through.
- Season with some herb-scented salt from “The Alpinist Collection” range, add the single cream and mix.
To serve, you simply need to add your whipped cream.
- To make the cream, pour the full cream into a mixing bowl that has been refrigerated beforehand.
- Add the artemisia vallesiaca according to taste.
- Beat the cream until stiff and place it in a piping bag.
- Garnish the verrines with the whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with a pinch of Grand-St-Bernard Aromatic Blends.
Recipe: Pierre Crepaud, Chef at “Le Mont Blanc” restaurant, LeCrans Hôtel & Spa ***** / The Alpinist Collection, firstname.lastname@example.org