- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg yolks with 2 tablespoons of sugar until they are pale and thick and drop from the whisk in ribbons.
- Mix in the mascarpone and the zest.
- Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Add a tablespoon of sugar and gently blend in with the first mixture.
- Make a syrup with the coffee, apricot liquor (sweet), 1 teaspoon of raspberry honey and the apricot juice.
- One by one, soak the biscuits in the syrup and use a layer of them to cover the base of the tray. Add half of the cream to this layer, followed by the diced apricots. Add a second layer of soaked biscuits and cover with the rest of the cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with apricots and sift some cocoa over the top before serving
Recipe: Irma Dütsch