Wild boar filet mignon with apples and grapes
- Peel the apples and cut them into quarters. Remove the core.
- Melt a generous knob of butter in a warm pan. Place the wild boar filet mignon in the pan and sear on a high heat for 2 to 3 min on each side.
- Add the apples and some salt. Cover and leave to simmer for 15 min on a medium heat. Make sure there is always liquid covering the bottom of the pan. If necessary, add some water.
- Once cooked, add a few red and white grapes as well as some butter, and heat for a few minutes.
- Cut the filet mignon and serve with the apples and grapes.
Recipe: Régis Quentin, Chef at restaurant Grotto de la Fontaine, Sion