- Chop the onions into slices. Fry the onions in a frying pan with butter.
- Chop the leeks into two lengthways and wash each half in cold water. Then cut the leeks into slices of 2 to 3cm and blanch them for 3 to 5 minutes max in lightly salted boiling water. Drain and rinse them under cold running water to stop them cooking further.
- Chop the apples into little pieces. Fry the apple pieces in a frying pan with butter. Mix the onions, leeks and apples and season well.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 25 minutes. Then peel the skins off and cut the potatoes into small cubes of around 2cm. Add to the apple/leek/onion mixture.
- Grate the raclette cheese and add to the mixture.
- In a deep baking tin, lay the pastry out and fill with the mixture. Cover over with the pastry. Cook in the oven for an hour at 170°C.
Recipe: Fernando Michlig, Restaurant Tenne, Gluringen