- Mix the ingredients for the waffle batter together until smooth.
- Using a waffle maker, cook as many waffles as possible from the batter and set them aside.
- Cut the apricots in half and remove the stones. Put the fruit in an ovenproof dish and dust them with cane sugar.
- Bake the apricots in the oven at 200 °C for 20 minutes until golden.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan with no cooking fat for 4 to 5 minutes and leave to cool.
- On a plate, serve the waffles topped with Greek yoghurt, warm apricots and pine nuts.
Recipe: Frieda Hodel