Williams pear jalousies with Valais Williams pear brandy AOP zabaglione
- Cut the pears in half lengthways, remove the pips and make several incisions on the rounded side of the fruit.
- Put the pears in a bowl and add 1 tbsp sugar and the lemon juice. Mix it all together.
- Place the pear halves on the rolled-out puff pastry, which has been placed on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Using a brush or a spoon, spread the apricot jam over the pears.
- Carefully cut the pastry around the pears, leaving a 1cm border.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar over the pastry border.
- Cook at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Fill half a pan with water.
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl that can be placed over the pan without touching the water.
- Heat the water and whisk the mixture until smooth.
- Place the lukewarm jalousies on a plate and top with zabaglione.
Recipe: Bon App!