- Finely slice the onion and garlic.
- Peel and roughly chop the celeriac.
- Cut the white of the leeks into rounds.
- Melt the butter in a pan. Add the garlic and onion. Leave to sweat for a few minutes.
- Add the celeriac and leeks. Let them brown for a few minutes.
- Pour in the Fendant and the vegetable stock, bring to the boil, and leave to cook for 15 min on a medium heat.
- Blend the mixture into a smooth soup and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the full cream to thicken it.
- Serve the soup in bowls and place a spoonful of whipped cream on top.
Recipe: Bon App!