Water sports

Water sports

Garbely Adventure

A rafting trip on the Rhone will provide you an unforgettable and unique experience. The trip goes from Oberwald to Gluringen with some quiet parts and some where everyone will have to work together. Our rafting trips are also suitable for children! Fun Yak is the next step for those who have already done rafting. It will provide you a lot of fun and action alone or with another person. One of our guides will always be beside you.

Available offers

Your accommodation in a click

On our e-Shop, you can easily find and book the accommodation of your dreams from a wide selection of offers throughout the canton.