Bodmeri-Niwa – Visperi
The Bodmeri-Niwa was built in 1915 to replace the older Niwa channel. Above the irrigation channel in the hamlet of Hüoterhüsi there still stands a hut that offers refuge for the channel attendant. The Visperi was mentioned for the first time in 1521. It flows into the Gamsa and serves to irrigate vineyards. An unusual natural spectacle can be observed along the irrigation channel following a forest fire in 2011. Colourful flowers have taken root again, providing a marked contrast to the scorched remains of the trees.