The reservation must be made at the latest 14 days before the start date and will be confirmed according to the availability of the various service providers.
What are the cancellation conditions ?
By the client :
- In case of bad weather, the participants alone decide whether to maintain or cancel their tour.
- In case of illness, the client informs the organizer at least 48 hours in advance and is required to transmit a valid certificate in order to be reimbursed.
- If a cancellation happens during the tour, the client gets in contact with the reserved cabins and with the organiser.
- In case of cancellation before departure, the following costs are charged : 10% up to 2 days before departure, 50% 1 day before departure, 100% the day of departure.
- In the case where a or several mountain cabins are unexpectedly closed, the amount corresponding to an overnight stay including full board will be refunded.
- Special COVID19 Conditions: on presentation of a positive test or of a proof of quarantine, the trek can be moved to another date free of charge. 10 % of the costs are charged in the case of cancellation.
Can the booking be altered ?
- Any modification must be announced at the latest 48 hours before departure to the responsible body.
- Modifications of dates are possible according to the availabilities of the hosts.
- In case of absence of the client on the day of departure, no reimbursement will be paid and the tour cannot be replaced.
Must the participants be insured ?
All clients need to be adequately insured against accidents for all activities they are taking part in. The organisers assume no responsibility in case of an accident.