General terms and conditions of Valais Pass
General terms and conditions
- The validity of the offers corresponds to the information on the platform as well as on the downloaded vouchers. Extensions are not possible.
- A partial payment or cash payment of the vouchers is excluded in any case.
- The vouchers must be printed out, brought along and handed in.
- The vouchers cannot be cumulated with other discounts, vouchers or promotions.
- Only the cheaper or equivalent offer is free of charge.
- The vouchers must be mentioned during the reservation and before the order.
- Date, price or program changes as well as cancellations remain reserved.
- The publisher (Valais/Wallis Promotion) is not responsible for the contents of the partner vouchers.
- The publisher (Valais/Wallis Promotion) assumes no responsibility/liability if the owner or tenant changes during the offer period, the shop is closed or closed for any other reason.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the vouchers. Legal recourse is excluded.
- By using these vouchers, you agree to the conditions listed.
More information about data protection