Terms & Conditions
The quiz is open exclusively to employees of the Aspen indoor ski slope. Minimum age for entry is 18.
- Participants may enter each part of the quiz once only. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Travel insurance for the trip is the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable; there is no cash alternative.
- Participation in our competition is free and voluntary. Valais/Wallis Promotion, Rue Pré-Fleuri 6, 1951 Sion, is responsible for collecting and processing any personal data you provide in connection with the competition.
- By registering to take part, participants confirm their consent to these Terms & Conditions.
- If a winner cannot be reached or does not contact Valais/Wallis Promotion within seven calendar days after being informed that they have won, Valais/Wallis Promotion reserves the right to draw another winner.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Valais/Wallis Promotion reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition, delete multiple entries or end the competition if there are any discrepancies or suspicions of technical manipulation.
- Travel prizes are arranged directly between the winner and the respective competition partner; any warranty or liability of Valais/Wallis Promotion shall be excluded. Travel to and from Wallis is at the expense of the winner. The same applies for any costs incurred during the holiday (minibar, etc.). The winner and their companion are each responsible for ensuring that they have everything required for the trip, especially valid travel documents. Any taxes, fees or levies incurred in connection with the prize must be borne by the winner (with the exception of shipping costs, customs duties or import VAT).
- By taking part in the competition, participants consent to certain information being published.
- Valais/Wallis Promotion shall not be liable for technical breakdowns of the competition pages, including any network server or hardware errors, viruses, bugs, programming errors or other communication errors outside its direct control.
- Only Swiss law is applicable.