White asparagus with rocket and hazelnut vinaigrette
- Wash and peel the asparagus and cut off the woody ends.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the sugar, salt, lemon slice and asparagus and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast the hazelnuts for a few minutes in a frying pan until golden brown.
- Put all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a food processor and briefly blend them. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus on a serving dish or plate and douse with the vinaigrette.
Recipe: Aline Cueni