Soft-boiled organic Valais eggs Chestnut velouté Corbyre raclette foam Rye crisps
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a moderate heat, stir in the shallots and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the chestnuts and stock, cover and cook for 30 minutes. Now add the milk (7,5 dl) and cream and simmer for a further 30 minutes.
- Purée in a blender and set aside.
- Bring the milk (5 dl) and cream to the boil, stir in the finely diced Raclette du Valais AOP cheese and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and blend.
- Strain the liquid through a fine sieve before pouring into a syphon charged with two cartridges.
- Heat a saucepan of water. Once it reaches a rapid boil, gently lower the eggs into the pan. Cook them for exactly 6 minutes.
- At the end of this time, remove the eggs using a slotted spoon and soak them in cold water to stop them cooking.
- Gently roll them on the worktop to crack the shell.
- Now peel them carefully under running water.
- Fleur de sel de Bex
- St-Bernard BIO aromatic mix of mountain herbs
- Croustilles de Sion (rye crisps)
- Ground pepper
Recipe: Pierre Crepaud, Chef of the restaurant « Le Mont Blanc », LeCrans Hôtel & Spa *****