Smoked perch fillet mousse
- Fill a saucepan with 1,5 dl of water, add the gelatine powder and mix with a whisk. Bring it to the boil while stirring continuously. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool.
- Peel the onion and cut it into quarters. Set aside 4 perch fillets.
- In a bowl, add the remaining perch fillets, onion, mini gherkins, mayonnaise, half the parsley, cooled gelatine and seasoning. Blend until thick and not too watery.
- Pour the mixture into 4 small moulds or a large dish and cool in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Turn out the mousses onto plates and garnish with parsley. Place the perch fillets set aside earlier and the slices of rye bread on the side of the plate.
Recipe: La Perche Loë