Panna cotta with citrus fruit and pumpkin ice cream
- Heat the milk and cream to 60°C.
- Slice the vanilla pods longwise and remove the inside.
- Add the vanilla and sugar and infuse for 20 minutes.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Add the gelatine to the mixture and strain to remove the vanilla pods.
Pumpkin ice cream
- Clean and cut the pumpkin in cubes.
- Place in a pan with the water and sugar and heat.
- When the pumpkin is well cooked, blend.
- Mix all the ingredients and put in an ice cream maker (or place in the freezer and churn regularly by hand).
Spiced citrus fruits
- Divide the orange and the grapefruit into quarters.
- Put the other ingredients in a pan, heat and reduce to a syrup.
- Mix the spice syrup with the quartered citrus fruit.
- Arrange on a plate and serve.
Recipe: Bert de Rycker, Küchenchef im Restaurant Le Rawyl, Randogne