Leg of lamb with mountain honey
- Dab the leg of lamb with some paper towels.
- On the upper part of the meat, make incisions 2cm deep.
- In a bowl, mix together the honey, lemon juice, oil, curry powder, salt and pepper to make the marinade.
- Brush the entire leg of lamb with the marinade and put it in an oven-proof dish. Cover with aluminium foil and let it rest in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Pour some water into the bottom of the dish and put it in the oven. As it cooks, baste the meat 4 to 5 times with the marinade.