Colourful salad of green and white asparagus from Valais
- Wash the green asparagus, cut off the tough lower ends of the stalks and cook the spears for about 4 minutes in salted boiling water. Plunge them into iced water so that they keep their intense green colour.
- Peel the white asparagus and remove the ends. Cook for 10 minutes in the same water used for the green asparagus; remove when they are still slightly crunchy.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and spring onions and slice.
- Cut the cooked asparagus into pieces.
- Mix everything with the sauce and arrange the asparagus so that the tips of the spears point upwards.