Apricot skewers with hazelnut crumble
Apricot skewers with wild thyme, hazelnut crumble and sour cream
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Cut the apricots in half and remove the stones.
- Put apricots, brown sugar and wild thyme in a bowl, then mix.
- Allow the preparation to rest for 10 min.
- On each skewer, insert 3 apricot halves.
- Chop the sorrel.
- Vigorously whisk the cream until thick.
- Add the lemon juice, chopped sorrel and mix.
- Using your fingertips, mix the cold butter, brown sugar and hazelnuts until obtaining rough crumbs.
- Cook the apricot skewers on the barbecue for about 1 min on each side, until golden brown.
- Cook the crumble on the barbecue for about 1 min, stirring.
- Place the cooked skewers onto a plate, sprinkle with crumble and serve with whipped cream.
Recipe: Lucia Cordonier, Chef at restaurant Chetzeron, Crans-Montana