Special offer – Open Cellar Days
Stay as you are. And start planning your winter in Valais.
Great vintages enjoyed at the summits of the Alps – taste wines from the region and start planning your winter in Valais! Authentic and friendly, the Open Cellar Days are a chance to meet the winemakers behind the vintages and taste the delicious fruits of their labour. This summer, this event is bringing something new to the table. When purchasing 12 or more bottles from the same wine cellar, you will receive a one-day adult ski pass valid within the ski resorts in Valais for the 20/21 winter season. This is sure to delight wine lovers and snow enthusiasts alike.
Terms and conditions of participation
• Special offer valid exclusively during the Valais 2020 Open Cellar Days, taking place from 28 to 30 August.
• A one-day adult ski pass valid in one of the ski areas in Valais during the 2020/2021 winter season will be issued upon purchase of at least 12 bottles (75cl) from the same wine cellar.
• Each buyer can only make use of this special offer once for all orders from all wine cellars.
• Each special offer is valid for orders placed on site at the participating wine cellars (online orders excluded).
• The winemaker will issue the buyer with a voucher containing a unique activation code. The code must be entered online at valais.ch/ski-vin before 25 September 2020. Codes that have not been activated by this date will no longer be valid.
• The ski passes will be sent by post by 15 December 2020 at the latest.
• The vouchers may not be converted into cash or deducted from other purchases (e.g. week/season pass).
• Ski passes which are not used during the 2020/2021 winter season may not be extended or refunded.
• By entering the activation code, the buyer agrees to the detailed terms and conditions of participation.