Promotion - Merci
A trip to Valais wouldn’t be complete without taking the time to taste the delicious specialities produced in this plentiful region. Cheese, rye bread, cured meat, eau de vie, and wine – Valais’s specialities are made to be shared. As a thank you to second-home owners for their support, they can take advantage of the “Merci” special offer with vouchers for local products worth CHF 90 (3 x CHF 30) to be redeemed at participating producers.
Distribution of vouchers
Owners of second homes who have paid their tourist tax will receive three vouchers worth CHF 30 each and distributed as follows:
• 1 CHF 30 voucher for Vins du Valais AOC
• 1 CHF 30 voucher for Valais cheese
• 1 CHF 30 voucher for Valais rye bread AOP, Valais cured meat IGP, Valais cured ham IGP, Valais cured bacon IGP, Abricotine AOP or Valais pear eau de vie AOP.
Conditions of use
• These vouchers are valid from 15 December 2020 to 14 December 2021.
• They are transferable and cumulative (within the same product range).
• Under no circumstances may they be exchanged for cash and any unused balance is non-refundable.
• The vouchers will be sent by post by the beginning of December 2020 at the latest.
See below for the list of producers participating in this special offer.