Terms and conditions
A. Competition – Terms and conditions of entry
- Entry to the competition, which is run by Valais/Wallis Promotion (hereinafter: VWP), is free and no purchase is necessary.
- Entrants must be 18 or over in order to participate. The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of VWP and associated agencies.
- By taking part, entrants confirm that the personal data they provide is accurate and complete. They acknowledge that any change or inaccuracy of their personal data may result in their disqualification from the competition and the withdrawal of any and all prizes awarded.
- On suspicion of attempts to distort the chances of winning by manipulation or other improper or unfair means or in the case of reasonable doubt, VWP reserves the right to exclude entrants from the competition, withhold or reclaim prizes previously awarded and declare replacement winners.
- Failure to comply with the competition terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the competition as a whole and forfeiture of any and all prizes.
- VWP reserves the right to amend, extend, suspend or cancel these terms and conditions, the competition or its result without prior notice in cases of force majeure.
- Entrants expressly agree to these competition terms and conditions without any reservations.
- Winners will be informed by email to the address provided on registration; instructions on claiming and receiving prizes will also be sent to this email address.
- No correspondence will be entered into. The judges’ decision is final.
B. Use and protection of personal data
We process your personal data in order to:
1. Register your participation in the competition;
2. Conduct the draw;
3. Contact you to announce the results.
C. Other conditions
- All participants who successfully complete the competition and provide their details will automatically be entered in the prize draw.
- Prizes are not payable in cash.
- Prizes are subject to availability and VWP reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in Switzerland.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The place of jurisdiction is Sion. These terms and conditions are governed solely by Swiss law.