Terms of entry
Entry to our competition is based on our General Terms & Conditions for competitions. By entering, you are also giving your agreement to the terms listed below.
General Netiquette and Data Protection Statement for posts containing the hashtag #MySummerInValais
If you would like to publish your photo on www.visitvalais.ch/mysummerinvalais, you can do so by using the hashtag #MySummerInValais with a public post on Instagram*. Posts will be screened within 48 hours and selectively published on www.visitvalais.ch/mysummerinvalais. Your photo will be published unmodified and linked to the original platform. Valais/Wallis Promotion requires that you have copyright to any photos and videos. Additionally, all persons depicted must agree to the photo being published and shared. If you are under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must give permission to share the photo. Valais/Wallis Promotion is not liable for third-party content. If you choose to provide user content that allows you to be identified or contains other personal information, you do so at your own risk. If you don’t agree to your content being shown on www.visitvalais.ch/mysummerinvalais, please contact email@example.com, to have it removed. Valais/Wallis Promotion reserves the right not to display posts that do not follow General Netiquette. There is therefore no guarantee for the publication of a post on www.visitvalais.ch/mysummerinvalais.
Posts will not be published if:
- they are defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, offensive, porno-graphic, racist, discriminatory, threatening, disgraceful or blasphemous, or if they could violate someone's privacy or cause trouble.
- you don’t have all necessary licences and/or approvals.
- they depict or encourage criminal acts, could lead to a civil action or other-wise violate the law or the rights of third parties in any country of the world;
- they are technically harmful (in particular computer viruses, Trojans, logic bombs, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
Participants acknowledge that the sharing of content containing the hashtag #MySummerInValais is not connected with Facebook or Instragram in any way. Valais/Wallis Promotion is the sole organiser and is not sponsored or supported by these companies. Participants hereby free Instagram and Facebook entirely from any and all claims relating to this campaign.
How to use the hashtag #MySummerInValais
- Post your photo or video on Instagram*
- Mark your entry with the hashtag #MySummerInValais
- We will check your entry and publish it, providing it meets the general guidelines for contributions (see Guidelines and Netiquette)
*Important: we can only check and publish your entry when it is shared on a public profile on Instagram.