- Aletsch: With Snowshoes in the Aletsch Forest
- Crans-Montana: Night tour to the Hamlet of Colombire
- Lötschental : Lauchernalp Snowshoe Trail, 5 km
- Saas Grund: Discover the 18 4000 m peaks in the Saas valley, 1.4 km
- Val d'Hérens: Unique snowshoe eldorado, 85 km
- VERBIER - St-Bernard: Snowshoe Trail on the Roc de Cornet
- Visperterminen: Culinary tour on snowshoes
- Zinal / Val d'Anniviers: Snowshoe excursion to the Zinal Glacier
Giant trees in the snow. The Aletsch Forest is known for its ancient trees and its many species of fauna. It is now possible for you to explore this gem of an area with snowshoes, accompanied by one of our expert guides.
Five different snowshoe trails around the golf courses, in the woods or around the lakes are available for the visitors.
From the Lauchernalp mountain station / Sporthaus Lauchernalp, the trail climbs up along the marked path towards Lauchernalp-Stafel and on to the Lauchernalp Chapel.
Mighty 4000 m peaks, glaciers so close you can touch them, clear blue sky: that's the Saas valley. Take to your snow-shoes to discover a unique mountain world above the valley floor.
Snowshoeing opens the doors of nature to everyone, letting you explore the Val d’Hérens under a magnificent, white blanket of snow on a revitalising walk in a magical and grandiose setting.