- Crans-Montana : Hotel Crans Ambassador
- Goms : The first cross-country ski lift in Switzerland
- Nax: Skijoring in Nax
- Nendaz : Hotel Nendaz 4 Vallées
- Ovronnaz: Wellness Oasis in Ovronnaz
- Saas-Grund: Here the little ones come out tops!
- Valais : "Snowpass Valais" - one pass for all Valais ski areas
- Verbier : W Hotel Verbier
- Zermatt: Hotel Fleurs de Zermatt
The magnificent "Crans Ambassador Hotel" already re-opened its doors to visitors to the High Plateau in the summer. This is a hotel that puts its faith in typical Swiss qualities like authenticity, professionalism and quality.
The sunny Goms valley is also a cross-country Mecca with nearly 100 km of prepared tracks.
Winter fun is assured when you go skijoring in Nax, where skiers are pulled through the idyllic winter landscape of the Espace Mont-Noble by a horse (with or without a rider).
The hotel "Nendaz 4 Vallées" is also opening this December in Nendaz. Alongside 62 luxurious rooms and suites, the hotel impresses with a huge spa area covering around 2,200 square metres.
The "Panoramic Alpine Spa" - the new exclusive spa and wellness areas cover 1,000 square metres.