- Ausserberg : Suonen-Bräu brewery
- Bettmeralp: Culinary rides
- Champéry: Discover Life on the Farm
- Crans-Montana: Course on Plants
- Fully : Chestnut festival
- Goms: Brunch on the train
- Hérémence : Educational farm “Au coeur du Val”
- La Fouly : Cheese production and sleeping on straw
- Leukerbad : Cheese production at Torrentalp
- Lötschental: Dani’s Lamb and Delicatessen Farm Shop in the Lötschental
- Morgins: Taste local products along the water
- Nendaz: Breakfast on the Alp
- Raron: The culture trail
- Saas-Fee: Discover Life on the Alp
- Sierre: Brewery "La Sierrvoise"
- St-Luc: Baking Rye Bread
- Valais: Chemin du Vignoble Martigny - Leuk
- Venthône: The farm of medical and aromatic herbs
- Verbier: Cooking workshop
- Verbier: Traditional oven and the Oreiller forge
- Visperterminen : The highest vineyards in Europe
- Visperterminen: Vineyard Trail Visp - Visperterminen
Surrounded by Switzerland's highest mountains, the vineyards of Visperterminen flourish at altitudes of up to 1,150 metres - higher than anywhere else in Europe.
For everyone who wants to know more about wine and become a connoisseur, the wine trail near Visperterminen is a must.