The highest underground funicular in the world, the «Metro Alpin», takes you from there to the Mittelallalin. From the highest revolving restaurant in the world at 3500 metres above sea-level, the Giants of the Alps seem so close you can almost touch them. Next door, the secrets of the glaciers are revealed in the biggest ice pavilion in the world.
Ski down 20 km of well-groomed summer pistes on the Fee Glacier, located at an altitude of 3500 m.a.s.l. The summery sun makes for pleasant temperatures but not warm enough to melt the eternal snow. For those who are novices, rest assured that one can easily hire a guide/instructor even in summer.
- Aletsch: The Large Aletsch Glacier
- Euseigne / Val d'Hérens: The Earth Pyramids of Euseigne
- Evolène: Ferpècle Glacier
- Furkapass/Goms: Rhone Glacier
- Lötschental: The Langgletscher
- Saas-Fee: Ice Pavilion Mittelallalin
- Saas-Fee: Mittelallalin
- Verbier: Glacier de Corbassière
- Zermatt : Matterhorn glacier paradise
- Zermatt: The Highest natural Glacier Palace in the World