Discover the know-how held by companies in Valais by participating in a unique experience that takes you behind the scenes of their production sites. During your visit, the businesses will provide captivating insights into their activities and invite you to have a go yourself – a must for anyone curious to find out how products and articles of all kinds are manufactured. The entire production process will be presented and explained – from the raw materials and how they are processed right through to the distribution of the finished product. An unforgettable experience that showcases the boldly innovative side of Valais.
Next guided tour:
- - PhytoArk, on october 20th
- - UTO, on october 70th
- - EPO-Sion, from 20 to 22 october
Business Open Days in Sion
Discover other companies
Why participate in guided company tours?
- Help showcase local know-how with a new approach
- Gain visibility and develop business opportunities
- Benefit from the impact of VWP’s communication activities and advertise guided tours of your site on the valais.ch platform
- Be part of a cantonal project to leverage expertise
What visitors think
- These visits give you the chance to discover what small, lesser-known companies actually do and to take a look behind the scenes of local firms you don’t otherwise get to see. (Pierre Jacquod – age 30)
- It’s an excellent idea that reveals the wide range of occupations there are in Valais and lets you discover young companies that deserve to be better known and supported for their innovative products/services. (Stephan Dayer – age 18)