- Aletsch: Aletsch
- Champéry: Portes du Soleil-Chablais
- Crans-Montana: Crans-Montana
- Goms: Goms
- Grächen: Grächen-St. Niklaus
- Leukerbad: Leukerbad
- Lötschental: Lauchernalp and Jeizinen
- Martigny: Martigny Région
- Saas-Fee: Saas-Fee - Saastal
- Sion: Sion Région
- Val d'Anniviers: Sierre-Anniviers
- Verbier: 4 Vallées
- Verbier: Verbier-St. Bernard
- Visp: Visp Region
- Zermatt: Zermatt - Matterhorn
Giant mountains grow from the eternal ice of the Aletsch Glacier (UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site). Thousands of years of peace and magnificent beauty.
With 650 km of ski slopes, all of which are open to you, the Franco-Swiss skiing area offers an unbelievable diversity of winter sport and fun in the snow.
Crans-Montana is situated on a plateau in the sunniest region of the Alps and offers a stunning panorama of 200 km from Simplon to Mont-Blanc.
The sun-drenched Goms region nestles between the Furka, Grimsel, and Nufenen Passes and the 23-kilometre-long Aletsch Glacier. Discover the delights of this snowy mountain scenery with breathtaking views of the impressive Valais Alps.
High above the Matter valley, the village of Grächen lets dreams come true. Much has been invested in the infrastructure in the past years to be able to offer all you can wish for when it comes to holidays for families and adventure seekers.