Resorts & cities
- Golf Club
- Leukerbad: Gemmi
- Cheese production at Torrentalp
- Congress resort
- Cross-country skiing in the village of Leukerbad, 12 km and in Gemmi region, 18 km
- Dala Gorges - The Thermal Sources
- Dream Piste on Torrent, 9.7 km
- Folk music festival
- Golf and thermal spa Walliserhof
- Les Sources des Alpes
- Bristol "La table Gourmande"
- Restaurant Waldhaus-Grichting
- Restaurant Weidstübli
- Slacklinepark Gemmi
- Sledging at the Gemmi pass, 2 km
- Spa taster days
- The farm Gemmet
- Thermal canyon walk
- Thermal resort
- Wellness package Hotel Sources des Alpes 5*
- Wellness Package Lindner Alpentherme****
- Wellness package Volksheilbad
- Wysse See
- Grossi Wasserleitu von Varen - Bisse Neuf
- Varen Wine Weeks
The 18-hole golf course in the upper Valais and in the destination Leukerbad was designed by the Scottish golf architect, John Chilver-Stainer. The entire golf course, in particular the greens, were modeled in the classic Links golf courses style of Scotland.
Winter hike from the Gemmi Pass via Schwarenbach down to Sunnbüel.
Cheese production at Torrentalp: From July to the end of August you can visit the traditional cheese making show at Torrentalp every Thursday morning at 09.15 am. Afterwards there is a tasting of their dairy products.
In Leukerbad, the thermal spring water flows profusely. Every day, almost 4 million litres of water at temperatures of up to 51° C bubble up from 65 thermal springs. 30 pools are filled with spa water – more than anywhere else in the Alps.
Cross-country & skating