- Ausserberg : Suonen-Bräu brewery
- Champéry: Le Lapisa, Valais
- Champoussin: La Ferme à Gaby
- Crans-Montana: Grand Père Cornut
- Crans-Montana: Masserey Herbs
- Grächen: Grenzhof
- Leukerbad : The farm Gemmet
- Lötschental: Dani’s Lamb and Delicatessen Farm Shop in the Lötschental
- Martigny: Distillery Morand Louis & Cie SA
- Martigny: La Fromathèque
- Morgins : Cheesery - Alp La Tovassière
- Mund: Saffron
- Nendaz: Dairy Brignon
- Nendaz: Nend'Abricot
- Oberwald: Bürli-Schiirli
- Reckingen-Gluringen : Bio mountain cheesery
- Riederalp : Show cheesery and alpine museum
- Saas-Fee: Village butcher Saas-Fee
- Sembrancher: Valplantes
- Sierre: Brewery "La Sierrvoise"
- Sion: La Grenette
- Troistorrents: La Cavagne
- Turtmann: Show cheesery
- Ulrichen: Novena, Valais
- Val d'Hérens : Ovens, Val d’Hérens
- Valais : Brisolée
- Valais : Points of sale for local products
- Valais: The best mountain cheese
- Valais: The country of vines and wines
- Valais: The real raclette
- Valais : Valais dried meat
- Valais : Valais rye bread
- Valais : valaisian Gsottus
- Visperterminen: The dairy
- Vissoie : The dried meat produce of Anniviers
- Zermatt: Horu cheesery
November ushers in the delightful celebration of an old Valaisan tradition known as the brisolée, either in the home or in a restaurant.
The Valais is a world apart where the hillsides, high pastures, vineyards and orchards are the source of special products with incomparable flavours. Learn more about our unique products and the locality, where you will be able to taste them or buy them...
Lush meadows and good health are the ingredients that make milk from Valais cows a 100% natural product. Their cheeses taste different in every region: taste them for yourself, if possible direct form the farmer.
Valais is by far the most extensive wine-growing region in Switzerland. There is no other region in the Confederation that is as well suited to cultivating vines.
Raclette cheese is a semi-hard mountain cheese made from full raw cow's milk. Try it for yourself at a typical Raclette-Stubjini (raclette parlour) that you'll find in many Valais holiday resorts.