- Ausserberg : Suonen-Bräu brewery
- Champéry: Le Lapisa, Valais
- Champoussin: La Ferme à Gaby
- Crans-Montana: Grand Père Cornut
- Crans-Montana: Masserey Herbs
- Grächen: Grenzhof
- Leukerbad : The farm Gemmet
- Lötschental: Dani’s Lamb and Delicatessen Farm Shop in the Lötschental
- Martigny: Distillery Morand Louis & Cie SA
- Martigny: La Fromathèque
- Morgins : Cheesery - Alp La Tovassière
- Mund: Saffron
- Nendaz: Dairy Brignon
- Nendaz: Nend'Abricot
- Oberwald: Bürli-Schiirli
- Reckingen-Gluringen : Bio mountain cheesery
- Riederalp : Show cheesery and alpine museum
- Saas-Fee: Village butcher Saas-Fee
- Sembrancher: Valplantes
- Sierre: Brewery "La Sierrvoise"
- Sion: La Grenette
- Troistorrents: La Cavagne
- Turtmann: Show cheesery
- Ulrichen: Novena, Valais
- Val d'Hérens : Ovens, Val d’Hérens
- Valais : Brisolée
- Valais : Points of sale for local products
- Valais: The best mountain cheese
- Valais: The country of vines and wines
- Valais: The real raclette
- Valais : Valais dried meat
- Valais : Valais rye bread
- Valais : valaisian Gsottus
- Visperterminen: The dairy
- Vissoie : The dried meat produce of Anniviers
- Zermatt: Horu cheesery
Juicy meadows, healthy cows and permanent quality promotion make the milk of the Goms valley cows a 100% nature product from the Valais. The half-hard cheese and other deliciousnesses are made from bio milk.
The alp hut lies on a small hill above Riederalp, at a place called "Nagulschbalmu". It combines the complete alpine agriculture and is a good attestation of the alpine farming which has almost disappeared today.
The ingredients of the Saas sausages are a secret. One can only say that the sausages taste good...
Valplantes is an association of farmers in the Valais who grow herbs and plants organically to Bio Suisse (organic) standards. More than 40 species are grown, at altitudes over 1,000 metres.
The bewery "La Sierrvoise" was founded in 1997 in the vineyards of Valais. We have good wine, why not also good beer? This is how the story began…