- Champéry: Ten creative Sundays
- Conthey: Gourmand Hike
- Grimentz: Tasting Glacier Wine
- Saillon: The vineyard of Farinet and the Passerelle
- Sierre: Vinea
- Sierre: Wine cellar of the Château de Villa
- Sierre, Salgesch: The Valaisan Museum of Wine and Vineyards
- Sierre, Salgesch: The vineyard path between Sierre and Salgesch
- Sierre, Salgesch: Walk through vineyard
- Sion: Jardin des Vins
- Valais: Chemin du Vignoble Martigny - Leuk
- Valais: The country of vines and wines
- Varen: Varen Wine Weeks
- Visperterminen: "Wii-Grill-Fäscht"
- Visperterminen : The highest vineyards in Europe
- Visperterminen: Vineyard Trail Visp - Visperterminen
Wines from more than 100 producers, and to suit every plate, are gathered in this richly evocative tasting room, demonstrating the immense variety of Valais grapes.
Two sites, one museum - Sierre and Salgesch - linked between them by the wine-growing path.
The vineyard path is a life line of 6km marked out all year round, an exceptional walking location in the heart of the vineyards in the land of sunshine, between Sierre and Salgesch.
An entertaining walk in September along the vineyard path with wine tasting, music and food.
The Sion Association of Wine Merchants organises an annual festival of wine tasting at the Domaine Bourgeoisial des Iles.