Tobogganing fun Fiescheralp-Lax, 13 km
13 kilometres of tobogganing fun: the Fiescheralp (2'222 m) is easily accessible by aerial cableway and then by typical Valais Ghosky sleigh.
You'll have an unforgettable experience thanks to a well prepared piste and a safe, signed trail through a beautiful forest. After your adventure, climb aboard the sport bus again in Lax for the return journey to Fiesch. Do you fancy a romantic sleigh ride? Your trip down the mountain will be twice as much fun after a tasty fondue or raclette on the Fiescheralp.
InfoBoxCheck out the timetable of the bus Lax-Fiesch for the return journey.
- Belalp - Blatten - Naters: Toboggan run Belalp-Blatten, 7 km
- Bellwald: Toboggan descent through snowy forests, 6 km
- Chandolin: Toboggan run Chandolin-Tsapé, 3.5 km
- Crans-Montana: Toboggan Fun Pt. Mont Bovin-Aminona, 6 km
- Fiesch: Tobogganing fun Fiescheralp-Lax, 13 km
- La Tzoumaz: Western Switzerland's Longest Toboggan Run in La Tzoumaz, 10 km
- Leukerbad: Sledging at the Gemmi pass, 2 km
- Lötschental: Toboggan run Lauchernalp-Wiler, 7 km
- Saas Grund : Toboggan run Kreuzboden-Saas Grund, 11 km
- Saas-Fee: Toboggan run Hannig-Saas-Fee, 5 km
- Zermatt: Tobogganing fun Rotenboden-Riffelberg, 1.6 km