Toboggan Fun Pt. Mont Bovin-Aminona, 6 km
The 6-kilometer toboggan run from Petit Mont Bonvin offers toboggan fans plenty of fun and action in the midst of the breathtaking mountain world.
From the base of the skiing area there is regular bus service to Aminona. From there a gondola train climbs to the peak of Petit Mont Bonvin at 2,400 meters. The peak is the starting point of the 6-kilometer toboggan run which covers about 900 meters difference in altitude. This descent is ideal for families who want to enjoy an adventure in pristine nature. Besides fun on the toboggan run, the stretch offers the fascinating panorama of the entire region around Crans-Montana and the valley below as well as the surrounding peaks.
- Belalp - Blatten - Naters: Toboggan run Belalp-Blatten, 7 km
- Bellwald: Toboggan descent through snowy forests, 6 km
- Chandolin: Toboggan run Chandolin-Tsapé, 3.5 km
- Crans-Montana: Toboggan Fun Pt. Mont Bovin-Aminona, 6 km
- Fiesch: Tobogganing fun Fiescheralp-Lax, 13 km
- La Tzoumaz: Western Switzerland's Longest Toboggan Run in La Tzoumaz, 10 km
- Leukerbad: Sledging at the Gemmi pass, 2 km
- Lötschental: Toboggan run Lauchernalp-Wiler, 7 km
- Saas Grund : Toboggan run Kreuzboden-Saas Grund, 11 km
- Saas-Fee: Toboggan run Hannig-Saas-Fee, 5 km
- Zermatt: Tobogganing fun Rotenboden-Riffelberg, 1.6 km