Toboggan run Belalp-Blatten, 7 km
A ride down the Belalp-Blatten toboggan run is a sociable sports experience in a class of its own. Starting point is the summit station of the Blatten-Belalp aerial cable car.
The toboggan run reaches the Bel alpine pastures via the Alpweg. From here the toboggan run continues along the fairly steep downhill piste for approximately 200m before joining the Forststrasse at the Vogelbrunnji. Along the Forststrasse and the adjoining Tätschenstrasse the 7km long toboggan run reaches Blatten.
Restaurants along the way on the Belalp, in the Tschuggen holiday village and in Blatten offer opportunities to linger and socialise. Moonlight descents are particularly popular.
InfoBoxGhosky-Toboggan Rental near Blatten-Belalp cable car.
- Bellwald: Toboggan descent through snowy forests, 6 km
- Blatten-Belalp: Toboggan run Belalp-Blatten, 7 km
- Chandolin: Toboggan run Chandolin-Tsapé, 3.5 km
- Crans-Montana: Toboggan Fun Pt. Mont Bovin-Aminona, 6 km
- Fiesch: Tobogganing fun Fiescheralp-Lax, 13 km
- La Tzoumaz: Western Switzerland's Longest Toboggan Run in La Tzoumaz, 10 km
- Leukerbad: Sledging at the Gemmi pass, 2 km
- Lötschental: Toboggan run Lauchernalp-Wiler, 7 km
- Saas Grund : Toboggan run Kreuzboden-Saas Grund, 11 km
- Saas-Fee: Toboggan run Hannig-Saas-Fee, 5 km
- Zermatt: Tobogganing fun Gornergrat, 1.6 km