- Belalp - Blatten - Naters: Toboggan run Belalp-Blatten, 7 km
- Bellwald: Toboggan descent through snowy forests, 6 km
- Chandolin: Toboggan run Chandolin-Tsapé, 3.5 km
- Crans-Montana: Toboggan Fun Pt. Mont Bovin-Aminona, 6 km
- Fiesch: Tobogganing fun Fiescheralp-Lax, 13 km
- La Tzoumaz: Western Switzerland's Longest Toboggan Run in La Tzoumaz, 10 km
- Leukerbad: Sledging at the Gemmi pass, 2 km
- Lötschental: Toboggan run Lauchernalp-Wiler, 7 km
- Saas Grund : Toboggan run Kreuzboden-Saas Grund, 11 km
- Saas-Fee: Toboggan run Hannig-Saas-Fee, 5 km
- Zermatt: Tobogganing fun Rotenboden-Riffelberg, 1.6 km
Belalp - Blatten - Naters
A ride down the Belalp-Blatten toboggan run is a sociable sports experience in a class of its own. With its 7 km it is one of the longest tobboggan runs in Switzerland.
The six-kilometer descent from Fleschen to Bellwald not only offers splendid wide and deep vistas but also a great deal of fun and action.
The Chandolin toboggan run starts at the top of the "La Remointze" chair lift and is ideal for the whole family.
The 6-kilometer toboggan run from Petit Mont Bonvin offers toboggan fans plenty of fun and action in the midst of the breathtaking mountain world.
13 kilometres of tobogganing fun: the Fiescheralp (2'222 m) is easily accessible by aerial cableway and then by typical Valais Ghosky sleigh.