Discover the 18 4000 m peaks in the Saas valley, 1.4 km
Mighty 4000 m peaks, glaciers so close you can touch them, clear blue sky: that's the Saas valley. Take to your snow-shoes to discover a unique mountain world above the valley floor.
Start your tour at Kreuzboden and head for Hohsaas (3200m above sea level). There you join the circular walk "The 18 4000 m peaks of the Saas valley". For the first time, it is now passable in winter too. On the way, the smart little Weissmies mountain restaurant invites you to stop for a breather. So on this themed walk you can discover our 4000 m peaks from really close up.
- Aletsch: With Snowshoes in the Aletsch Forest
- Crans-Montana: Night tour to the Hamlet of Colombire
- Lötschental : Lauchernalp Snowshoe Trail, 5 km
- Saas Grund: Discover the 18 4000 m peaks in the Saas valley, 1.4 km
- Val d'Hérens: Unique snowshoe eldorado, 85 km
- VERBIER - St-Bernard: Snowshoe Trail on the Roc de Cornet
- Visperterminen: Culinary tour on snowshoes
- Zinal / Val d'Anniviers: Snowshoe excursion to the Zinal Glacier