Ice Pavilion Mittelallalin
Visit the world's largest ice pavilion at an altitude of 3,500 meters on the Mittelallalin. A 70-meter access gallery connects the mountain station of the "Metro-Alpin" cable car with the Ice Pavilion in the mysterious interior of the Fee Glacier - an amazing experience for children and adults alike.
Next door to the Ice Pavilion, the world's highest revolving restaurant provides a spectacular view of the Saas valley's mountain and glacier world.
- Chamoson: The potholing centre
- Le Bouveret: Aquaparc
- Martigny: Museum & Saint Bernard Dogs
- Saas-Fee: Feeblitz bob sleigh run
- Saas-Fee: Ice Pavilion Mittelallalin
- Sion: Castel Valère and Tourbillon
- St-Luc: Observatory François-Xavier Bagnoud
- St-Maurice: Monastery
- Zermatt: The Highest natural Glacier Palace in the World