Cross-country skiing in the village of Leukerbad, 12 km and in Gemmi region, 18 km
Cross-country skiers can either exercise on 4 different trails for a total of 12 km near the village or take the aerial cable car up to the Gemmi.
From Gemmi you can take the comfortable cable car down to lake Dauben where you can leave the hectic life far behind you and enjoy the crisp snow on the 8 and 10 km long cross-country trail. Cross-country trail maps can be obtained from Leukerbad Tourism.
The Swiss Snowsports School in Leukerbad offers daily group or private lessons for beginners and advanced skiers: www.skischule-leukerbad.ch
- Bettmeralp: Cross-country skiing Bettmeralp-Bettmersee, 4 km
- Goms: Unique Eldorado for cross-country skiers, 82 km
- Leukerbad: Cross-country skiing in the village of Leukerbad, 12 km and in Gemmi region, 18 km
- Lötschental: Cross-country skiing in the Lötschental, 24 km
- Saastal: The Saas Valley Track, 26 km and Saas-Fee 6 km
- Täsch: Cross-country skiing Täsch-Randa, 12 km