Cross-country & skating
- Bettmeralp: Cross-country skiing Bettmeralp-Bettmersee, 4 km
- Goms: Unique Eldorado for cross-country skiers, 82 km
- Leukerbad: Cross-country skiing in the village of Leukerbad, 12 km and in Gemmi region, 18 km
- Lötschental: Cross-country skiing in the Lötschental, 24 km
- Saastal: The Saas Valley Track, 26 km and Saas-Fee 6 km
- Täsch: Cross-country skiing Täsch-Randa, 12 km
As an alternative to downhill skiing or for cross-country enthusiasts
Goms ski runs: 82 km of cross-country fun à la Carte. This unique Eldorado for cross-country skiers offers guaranteed snow and 82 km of ideally prepared runs.
Cross-country skiers can either exercise on 4 different trails for a total of 12 km near the village or take the aerial cable car up to the Gemmi.
There are 24 km of classic or skating style cross-country trails to choose from to challenge you.
The 26km long Saas Valley track is a hit with cross-country skiing enthusiasts. Discover the most beautiful aspects of the Saas Valleys