- Ausserberg : Suonen-Bräu brewery
- Champéry: Le Lapisa, Valais
- Champoussin: La Ferme à Gaby
- Crans-Montana: Grand Père Cornut
- Crans-Montana: Masserey Herbs
- Grächen: Grenzhof
- Leukerbad : The farm Gemmet
- Lötschental: Dani’s Lamb and Delicatessen Farm Shop in the Lötschental
- Martigny: Distillery Morand Louis & Cie SA
- Martigny: La Fromathèque
- Morgins : Cheesery - Alp La Tovassière
- Mund: Saffron
- Nendaz: Dairy Brignon
- Nendaz: Nend'Abricot
- Oberwald: Bürli-Schiirli
- Reckingen-Gluringen : Bio mountain cheesery
- Riederalp : Show cheesery and alpine museum
- Saas-Fee: Village butcher Saas-Fee
- Sembrancher: Valplantes
- Sierre: Brewery "La Sierrvoise"
- Sion: La Grenette
- Troistorrents: La Cavagne
- Turtmann: Show cheesery
- Ulrichen: Novena, Valais
- Val d'Hérens : Ovens, Val d’Hérens
- Valais : Brisolée
- Valais : Points of sale for local products
- Valais: The best mountain cheese
- Valais: The country of vines and wines
- Valais: The real raclette
- Valais : Valais dried meat
- Valais : Valais rye bread
- Valais : valaisian Gsottus
- Visperterminen: The dairy
- Vissoie : The dried meat produce of Anniviers
- Zermatt: Horu cheesery
With this statement we underline the quality of our products and our cooperation between producer and consumer. We would like to offer you as a consumer, products which tell a story - which are unique in their taste and production.
Daniel Ritler runs his company "Dani's Lamm" in accordance with organic farming guidelines and markets his lamb and mutton under BioSuisse's "Bio-Knospe" (Organic Bud) label.
To make a true Valais fruit brandy, the fruit must be grown, picked and distilled in the Valais - as at this distillery. The AOC symbol (Appellation d'origine contrôlée)guarantees authentic origin as well as highest quality.
The village dairy and evocative tasting room sells produce from Entremont to the Upper Valais.