- Champéry: Ten creative Sundays
- Conthey: Gourmand Hike
- Grimentz: Tasting Glacier Wine
- Saillon: The vineyard of Farinet and the Passerelle
- Sierre: Vinea
- Sierre: Wine cellar of the Château de Villa
- Sierre, Salgesch: The Valaisan Museum of Wine and Vineyards
- Sierre, Salgesch: The vineyard path between Sierre and Salgesch
- Sierre, Salgesch: Walk through vineyard
- Sion: Jardin des Vins
- Valais: Chemin du Vignoble Martigny - Leuk
- Valais: Valais wine cellars
- Varen: Varen Wine Weeks
- Visperterminen: "Wii-Grill-Fäscht"
- Visperterminen : The highest vineyards in Europe
- Visperterminen: Vineyard Trail Visp - Visperterminen
Dix manches ré-créatifs A wine maker will share his passion with you throughout a tasting tour.Contemporary menu and wine from the producer. Check out our website for further information.
In autumn, when the leaves are turning and the grapes are ripening, a gourmand hike may well be the thing to do in the Conthey region.
Grimentz glacier wine is a legend that can only be tasted in Grimentz village wine cellars.
La Vigne à Farinet (1980) is the smallest registered vineyard on Earth (1,67 m2). Originally owned by Abbé Pierre, it now belongs to the Dalai Lama.
Every year, as autumn approaches, VINEA presents the rich spectrum of wines with exceptional potential from this area of the Upper Rhone.