- Ausserberg : Suonen-Bräu brewery
- Bettmeralp: Culinary rides
- Champéry: Discover Life on the Farm
- Crans-Montana: Course on Plants
- Fully : Chestnut festival
- Goms: Brunch on the train
- Hérémence : Educational farm “Au coeur du Val”
- La Fouly : Cheese production and sleeping on straw
- Leukerbad : Cheese production at Torrentalp
- Lötschental: Dani’s Lamb and Delicatessen Farm Shop in the Lötschental
- Morgins: Taste local products along the water
- Nendaz: Breakfast on the Alp
- Raron: The culture trail
- Saas-Fee: Discover Life on the Alp
- Sierre: Brewery "La Sierrvoise"
- St-Luc: Baking Rye Bread
- Valais: Chemin du Vignoble Martigny - Leuk
- Venthône: The farm of medical and aromatic herbs
- Verbier: Cooking workshop
- Visperterminen : The highest vineyards in Europe
- Visperterminen: Vineyard Trail Visp - Visperterminen
Enjoy the impressive and unforgettable journey through the Goms cross country skiing paradise to Andermatt.
Visit of the educational farm and tasting of local products.
Magnificent walks through the mountain pastures of the Valais combined with a look at traditional cheese-making and tasting the finished product.
Cheese production at Torrentalp: From July to the end of August you can visit the traditional cheese making show at Torrentalp every Thursday morning at 09.15 am. Afterwards there is a tasting of their dairy products.
Daniel Ritler runs his company "Dani's Lamm" in accordance with organic farming guidelines and markets his lamb and mutton under BioSuisse's "Bio-Knospe" (Organic Bud) label.