- Ausserberg : Suonen-Bräu brewery
- Bettmeralp: Culinary rides
- Champéry: Discover Life on the Farm
- Crans-Montana: Course on Plants
- Fully : Chestnut festival
- Goms: Brunch on the train
- Hérémence : Educational farm “Au coeur du Val”
- La Fouly : Cheese production and sleeping on straw
- Leukerbad : Cheese production at Torrentalp
- Lötschental: Dani’s Lamb and Delicatessen Farm Shop in the Lötschental
- Morgins: Taste local products along the water
- Nendaz: Breakfast on the Alp
- Raron: The culture trail
- Saas-Fee: Discover Life on the Alp
- Sierre: Brewery "La Sierrvoise"
- St-Luc: Baking Rye Bread
- Valais: Chemin du Vignoble Martigny - Leuk
- Venthône: The farm of medical and aromatic herbs
- Verbier: Cooking workshop
- Visperterminen : The highest vineyards in Europe
- Visperterminen: Vineyard Trail Visp - Visperterminen
Follow the path of bridges, it will take you from dish to dish and let you discover the broad variety of local produce.
Meet the champion fighting cows in their summer quarters on a typical alp above Nendaz!
Visit Triftalp and enjoy a dairymaid's brunch. A hearty, rustic "dairymaid's brunch".
The bewery "La Sierrvoise" was founded in 1997 in the vineyards of Valais. We have good wine, why not also good beer? This is how the story began…