- Ausserberg : Suonen-Bräu brewery
- Bettmeralp: Culinary rides
- Champéry: Discover Life on the Farm
- Crans-Montana: Course on Plants
- Fully : Chestnut festival
- Goms: Brunch on the train
- Hérémence : Educational farm “Au coeur du Val”
- La Fouly : Cheese production and sleeping on straw
- Leukerbad : Cheese production at Torrentalp
- Lötschental: Dani’s Lamb and Delicatessen Farm Shop in the Lötschental
- Morgins: Taste local products along the water
- Nendaz: Breakfast on the Alp
- Raron: The culture trail
- Saas-Fee: Discover Life on the Alp
- Sierre: Brewery "La Sierrvoise"
- St-Luc: Baking Rye Bread
- Valais: Chemin du Vignoble Martigny - Leuk
- Venthône: The farm of medical and aromatic herbs
- Verbier: Cooking workshop
- Visperterminen : The highest vineyards in Europe
- Visperterminen: Vineyard Trail Visp - Visperterminen
A brewery with a difference, where beer is made with passion. Three special beers - Kräuter (herbs), Gold, and Perle (pearl) - are produced, all aimed at lovers of distinctive beers.
Culinary rides with the UNESCO crystal gondola to the Bettmerhorn: floating ride of the special sort! Food treats according to your wishes - alpine horizon and leather chair included.
Hike in the mountains and learn about the plants you come across and harvest.
The municipality owns a 10ha large chestnut forest, which presents itself as a place of recreation. In the harvest period in October it is open to everyone.