- Aletsch: The Large Aletsch Glacier
- Euseigne / Val d'Hérens: The Earth Pyramids of Euseigne
- Evolène: Ferpècle Glacier
- Furkapass/Goms: Rhone Glacier
- Lötschental: The Langgletscher
- Saas-Fee: Ice Pavilion Mittelallalin
- Saas-Fee: Mittelallalin
- Verbier: Glacier de Corbassière
- Zermatt : Matterhorn glacier paradise
- Zermatt: The Highest natural Glacier Palace in the World
Incredibly immense, incredibly beautiful: the Large Aletsch Glacier is the Alps' mightiest ice flow. And the most popular, for it is easily accessible and is ideally situated for extensive hikes, winter sports and special nature excursions.
Euseigne / Val d'Hérens
The name of the village, Gletsch, says it all: it is clearly a place near a glacier. And indeed, that was once the case.
Only in a few places in the Alps is a glacier forefield as easily accessible as it is in the Lötschental where the glacier forefield of the Langgletscher has even been designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.