Fauna & Flora
- Bettmeralp: Marmot Trail
- Binn: Nature park Binntal
- Bürchen: Squirrel and forest trail
- Champex-Lac: Alpine Botanical Garden Flore-Alpe
- Crans-Montana: Dwarves'Trail
- Ernen: Magical forest
- Euseigne / Val d'Hérens: The Earth Pyramids of Euseigne
- Fiesch: Gogwärgi path
- Grächen: Ravensburger Trail
- La Tzoumaz: The Senses Trail
- Les Marécottes/Salvan: Alpin Zoo
- Lötschental: “Riedhaltä“ Bird Sanctuary
- Martigny: Museum & Saint Bernard Dogs
- Naters: Unesco World Heritage Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch
- Nendaz: Japanese garden
- Nendaz: Treasure Hunt
- Ovronnaz: Lucky Luke Treasure Hunt
- Riederalp: Villa Cassel
- Saas-Fee: Observing and feeding marmots
- Saas-Grund: Hohsi-Land
- Sierre: Nature park Pfyn-Finges
- Sonnige Halden: Healing Herbs & Steppe Grass
- St-Luc: Observatory François-Xavier Bagnoud
- Zeneggen: The old irrigation channels
The magical forest from the squirrel Brüna is an ideal half or full day outing for families with children between the ages of 3 - 10 years. There are almost 20 different posts where the children can play with nature. Barbecue pits allows you to linger.
Euseigne / Val d'Hérens
It is said that they once lived everywhere in Oberwallis – the Gogwärgini- those hard-working dwarfs. At some point they disappeared. But the stories about the "Gogwärgini" have remained up to this day and can be discovered on the Gogwärgi theme route.
At the Ravensburger game path you can not only hike but play games. In eight different game houses one finds the most popular family games.
The idea behind the "Senses Trail" is that nature should be felt, touched, tasted, smelled, heard, and seen, and learning about it should be fun.